Two weeks ago we had a look at the most discussed news articles on Swedish blogs in 2011, based on the number of incoming links from blogs to the four biggest Swedish news sites. But since we have a lot of other partners who use Twingly technology, we can also create rankings for other topics. Like for example books. With Adlibris and Bokus – two major online bookstores in the Nordics – connecting to the blogosphere via Twingly, we have all data on the most discussed books from those two sites on blogs across Sweden. In the following ranking we show you the 5 top books from both stores that received the highest number of incoming links from blogs (naturally those are all in Swedish).
2. Cirkeln – Mats Strandberg, Sara Bergmark Elfgren
3. Niceville – Kathryn Stockett
4. Matrevolutionen : ät dig frisk med riktig mat – Andreas Eenfeldt
5. Sarahs nyckel – Tatiana de Rosnay
1. Cirkeln – Mats Strandberg, Sara Bergmark Elfgren
2. Matrevolutionen : ät dig frisk med riktig mat av Andreas Eenfeldt
3. Hundraåringen som klev ut genom fönstret och försvann av Jonas Jonasson
4. Jag är Zlatan Ibrahimovic? : min historia – Zlatan
5. Happy, happy : en bok om skilsmässa – av Maria Sveland, Katarina Wennstam
As you can see, two books made it into both lists: ” Cirkeln” and “Matrevolution”. If you want to see what bloggers have written about the books in those lists and whether they are worth reading, click on a link and look for the Twingly widget on the product page.
Photo credit: Flickr/Ian Wilson, CC BY 2.0
Hi! This was quite interesting to read, Couldn’t you write about this each month?