There are people, places and circumstances that really blows up to an epic climax of inspiration. For me, TEDxAlmedalen was one of those fantastic moments. I’m so happy for everyone that wanted to come and share the amazingness of TEDxAlmedalen 2011.
It was fun, energetic and truly enjoyable. Thanks for coming! And thanks to all of you following the livestream and Twingly Live. The streams are still available, you can see them here. There will be edited and translated video clips published soon but if you understand Swedish, I highly suggest you to see the streams right away. Our speakers were amazing!
* The happy and inspiring Anna Serner (bubbling with energy!)
* The entrepreneurial storyteller Martin Frey
* The fantastic Doer Inga-Britt Ahlenius
* The smart, calm and highly creative but yet still analytical Per Cromwell
* The empathetic and emotional Sara Damber
* The wonderful, inspiring and fascinating Nils Landgren
Thanks to all of you!
Yet still, it was many, many more people involved in making TEDxAlmedalen come true.
* Our humble but rockin’ DJ Löwenhamn.
* AV-Ljud, a major reason for making TEDxAlmedalen 2011 a success.
* Robin, Björn & Petter, our heroes brodcasting the event. Best of the best!
* Hans Wassaether & Niclas Heurlin (+ everyone else) for taking wonderful photos
* Polarbröd that provided us with snacks to the pause.
* Team Greatness PR! Thanks for co-organizing TEDxAlmedalen. We owe the whole Greatness PR team a lot.
* Team Twingly! Without all my great colleagues, there wouldn’t be a TEDxAlmedalen 2011. TEDxAlmedalen is the result of a great teamwork. Thanks to all of you!
But most of all I want to take the opportunity to give a big applause and thanks to Joanna Sundström and Sofie Bachrach from Greatness PR, the two amazing girls that organizing the event together with me from Twingly. To both of you – thanks!