Do you enjoying working at a young, dynamic web company with a great culture and spirit? A company where you get lots of freedom and room to develop? A company where you can be creative and really take initiative? Then you should read on and get in touch with us!
We’d love you to join Twingly, the leading blog data company in Europe.
Twingly is currently looking for driven, enthusiastic Account Managers who want to help us grow even bigger and provide even more Swedish and international companies and organisations with excellent insights into the blogosphere.
As an Account Manager at Twingly you help existing and future clients to increase their knowledge about the latest trends in the blogosphere and to connect with blogs. We offer a variety of cutting-edge services and tools for smaller and bigger, national and international businesses that are of high value to every organisation that wants to benefit from blogs and leverage blogs as a major part of Social Media.
Some of the companies currently working with us are Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, Nelly, Stadium, Halens, Lindex and more. Even though our main focus is on the Nordics, we are also targeting other markets. Overall, we have clients in 15 different countries.
As an Account Manager at Twingly, you work closely with our existing client base as well as with helping more companies from the e-commerce and media industry to implement Twingly services. In addition, you collect feedback from clients for future product development, make sure new clients can get started with their Twingly services and improve and update product and sales material.
The ideal person we are looking for:
- Is driven, high-performing and result-oriented.
- Loves to create great client relations.
- Has at least 1 to 2 years of experience within sales or account management.
- Is interested in account management and has a desire to grow in that area.
- Is structured, takes responsibility and enjoys working in a team.
- Is likely between 20 and 30 years old, post-secondary education is a plus.
- We offer a great place to work and a competitive base salary with a realistic budget, an excellent commission system as well as bonus.
You will be working at our headquarter in central Linköping.
If you think you and Twingly are a perfect match, don’t wait contacting us. Interviews are being conducted on an ongoing basis.
Send your application including your CV to Peter Bláha (email@example.com). If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call Peter at 0733-707773.